Screenshot by Gamepur

In Genshin Impact, all the playable characters have a birthday that provides special rewards for travelers over the twelvemonth. Thoma celebrates his altogether on January 9. The birthday mail service contains a written letter by Thoma and some other special rewards — all food items, this time. You'll get a Delicious Butter Crab, the Delicious Mixed Yakisoba, and a soup dish chosen "Warmth."

The Delicious Butter Crab increases all political party members' DEF by 30 and increases healing furnishings by ten% for 300 seconds. The Delicious Mixed Yakisoba revives a grapheme and restores 550 HP. And "Warmth" restores fourteen% of max HP to the selected character and regenerates 350 HP every 5 seconds for 30 seconds.

Thoma's Birthday Letter

In contempo years, I usually spend my birthday with Lord Ayato and Lady Ayaka.

Just this morning, my lord asked me if I had other plans today… Honestly, I wanted to meet upwards with y'all.

Lately, I've been worried that you haven't been taking good care of yourself on your journey. As I walk around Ritou, Mondstadt occasionally comes to mind. In that location are many reasons, but ultimately… It's because I want to see you.

Tell me where I can find you!

Oh, that's right, leave dinner plans to me. Don't worry nearly information technology.

I'thou on meridian of my game today and I'thousand sure yous'll be well satisfied. If there's anything else yous need, just let me know. Don't be a stranger! I'll exist certain to bring everything along!